Skip to main content

PERSPECTIVE ABOUT LIFE

I love thinking a lot and so many things have left me thinking about the way life goes. I ask myself a lot of the time why are there two sides to everything in life. Why is one side among these two sides always negative? Why does the negative side need force to clear for the positive? What is wrong if these two sides become positive?

Can’t I just wake up in the morning not needing to brush my teeth because my teeth is constantly clean from just one brush, can’t my thirst be quenched for life after I drink water, can’t I just eat what I want without my stomach getting filled, can’t I just become wealthy​ even without having to work, can’t the government allow every individual to have their own money printing machine at home, can’t the footballers score at least 50 goals in a football match, can’t I just pick gold on the ground without having to dig it, can’t I just become a professional after my BSc., can’t I run the Olympics without having to engage myself in a lot of stressful training, can’t I just remember everything I have been taught in class without having to read to keep it in the long term memory, can’t I just be able to visit any nation without applying for a visa, can’t a woman just give birth the following day after taking in today, can’t I just be able to be on my own from the age of 5, why do I need to get to 18, can’t I just be forever young without getting old, can’t I just live forever without dying someday? There are many things I can wonder why they can’t be this way or that way, and they can’t be easier than they seem now.

I discover that life is neither a bed of rose nor a bed of thorns; life is both roses and thorns. Why do I say so! The rich and wealthy suffer pressure also the poor and wretched suffer pressure, The rich and wealthy gets sick so also the poor, the rich and wealthy die and also the poor.

I discover that life is a process, a process of getting what I want and another process of maintaining what I've got.

I also discovered that life could be more rosy than thorny if I manage it very well. A wise man once said that everyone comes to world with two pillows, one the pillow of pain (thorns) and the other the pillow of pleasure (roses). He said some people start by using their pillow of pain so fast that they worn it out quickly and they have the pillow of pleasure left for the rest of their lives, while some others keep their pillow of pain and start using their pillow of pleasure, and because of the sweetness of this pillow they want more and more of it and soon they worn it out and they are left with the pillow of pain for the rest of their lives.

Life itself is a battle; whether you fight or not you must die but the one who fights lives longer. It's worse when you don't fight because you die misreable. The best way to fight is to fight  because life has a way of forcing the things you don’t want on you. Life does not appreciate that you are living it so you have to force it to appreciate you for maximising it.

Life itself is also like a game of football, goals are usually the target but the difference is that there is no draw, it's either a win or a loose. To win you attack, to loose you defend.

The negative sides of life are a good conductor for the positive sides; they say no pain no gain.

Life doesn’t give you all you want; take all you want from it.

I love the pain associated with life but I don’t wish to remain there. I love the way God designed life and gave us choices of what we want to make out of it. Life is not a competition of who enjoyed more; don’t allow your friends posts and pictures on social media make you feel like you are on a stroll in life. Life on social media can be faked; real life is you in reality. If life turns you down go back till it turns you up. Life hates imitation so be original. Life is snuffed away from only those who give up.


LIVE It in 2017 loading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 FACTS ABOUT OBAMA

By   KelseyWarner   on March 4, 2016 Inside Gov As the final remaining year of the Obama administration is well underway, the legacy that President   Barack Obama   will forge in history remains hotly contested.   Conservatives argue   Obama is the “worst president ever” while   liberals have claimed   he has “done more good for this country than any president before him.” He likely will not play the role of a “lame-duck” president, as the administration has yet to slow down. Obama currently finds himself in the middle of a   heated standoff   with the Republican-led Senate to fill a Supreme Court vacancy. He still pursues a workable   plan to close GuantanamoBay , one of his 2008 campaign promises. As his term nears its end, the passionate, vocal opinions on both sides of the political aisle may reach their crescendo as his legacy becomes ripe for interpretation. When reflecting on Obama’s time in the White House, the facts beyond the opinions deserve to be examined. Obama

FAILED DISCOVERY AND RISE OF REPROBATE YOUTHS

The seven eyes (Rev 5:6) is a symbol of the seven Spirits of God which also represents Vision. This dimension of the seven Spirits is what God has released to the church this end-time to take control and establish His kingdom in major sectors governing nations of the world. The seven eyes represent the master plan of God on how the church will fulfill his mandate on the earth in seven key areas: Religion Education Business/Economy The media Entertainment Government Social Service (Families, NGOs, Foundations) Every plan is a vision conceived by the one who developed the plan (God) and can be handed over to his chosen vessels to be executed. In every plan and purposes of God he lays it in the heart of a man as a burden to see it fulfilled; and the church is the burden bearer of His council and purposes to see its manifestation before the rapture and that is why he has released this dimension of his seven Spirits to the church for the actualization of this purpose. T

MEET RICHARD OBIECHIE "MAN OF THE YEAR" Motivational Speaker, Career coach, HR Professional

Richard is one of Nigeria’s emerging high performance Career coach, HR Professional, and Building Consultant. He is part of the 50 Employability skills coaches to watch in 2017. He is also one of the most watched and followed employability skills trainers in Nigeria. He is an emergent force to be reckoned with in the field of M anagement Consulting with over 6 years experience in Human Resources and consulting fields. In his quest to understand and optimize human potential, Richard has gained management and career experience, first at Speakwell Consulting, where he was an invaluable member of the Human Resources Team.  While at Speakwell, he discovered his passion for recruitment, workforce activation and man power development which led to his move to the Training department where he also facilitated trainings for clients, after which, he joined a reputable Conglomerate – Ringo Group Limited.  Richard has skills in the following areas; Recruitment(Senior Management, Middle M